Again I have had
difficulties choosing what to write, after some time thinking I think I am
going to go for the simple and also I saw that I am not the only one who did
something like this.
I'm going to talk
about a youtube channel that I really like and uploads quite a variety of
information, "kurzgesagt - in a nutshell"
(https://www.youtube.com/user/Kurzgesagt/featured). I found this channel a long
time ago and it talks about history, physics, biology, philosophical problems.
Although it does not talk so much about chemistry, but about things related to
it.
The channel's
videos have a vastly interesting format, since they make 2D animations, so that
everything looks quite cartoonish, which from my point of view makes some
things much easier to understand. They constantly use this format to make the
learning process much more enjoyable. But despite this without leaving a
relatively reliable place to get information (although generally in a
superficial way) and that unlike many others recognize their mistakes, even
deleting and redoing a video if it does not have too reliable sources.
One of the things
I like the most about this channel (in addition to its own characteristics), is
that its videos are entertaining and easy to watch, without being too long or
monotonous as it happens with some scientific divulgation channels.
I usually watch
it quite often, since sometimes I replay videos to pass the time or simply see
the new videos that upload.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario