Although I'm not
sure what to choose between my laptop or my cell phone, I think I'm going to
choose my laptop.
I bought it this
year 2020 since my previous pc was spoiled and I needed one to be able to
study.
Although I bought
it to study and be able to do assignments, I also use it to play games, watch videos, series and movies.
The time I use it
depends on the day, but generally 4-5 (daily) hours for classes, 6-7 hours a
week to do assignments and
usually I take about 2 hours a day to play.
I like it because
of the comfort it gives to study and do work, plus it is much better for moving
games than my previous PC.
It would be very difficult for me not to have it, since due to the pandemic it has become a practically indispensable object, especially for study (and play games).

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario