viernes, 31 de julio de 2020

This year


It could be considered that until now it had a good year, with highs and lows (very low), but I think for now I could say that it is good.

 I think one of the best things that has happened to me is having entered to study what I wanted, the first time I did the PSU I was lack of some points to reach the last score, but this year I took it seriously and it went very well and luckily I had no difficulties at the time of doing it. Despite the fact that this year the coronavirus has passed and I am at home all day without leaving and therefore I have not been able to meet my colleagues in person, Despite these, I have met some of them virtually and I made friends despite the difficulties.

On the other hand, quite bad things have happened, such as the the death of a member of my family
 for the virus and certain complications in some courses.

I would say that one of my achievements would be that until now I have been passing all the courses quite well, except for one (in addition to having improved in some games as I mentioned before).

Taking advantage of this is the end, I just want to thank the teacher for being quite close, unlike others and that I liked this modality (although I had trouble remembering to blog).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario