viernes, 31 de julio de 2020

Pharmaceutical chemistry

Taking into account all the difficulties we have had during this year due to the coronavirus, having to choose the subject that most enjoy me is somewhat complex, but I think I am going to lean towards choosing something a little broader and something related, which is what seen in "the pharmaceutical chemist and his action"

I think it is not wrong to put together some of the things seen during this course, since they are very related. These would be "virtual visits", "professional orientation" and "pharmaceutical terminology.

In pharmaceutical terminology, we learned a lot about the technical language of the degree, in addition to learning to differentiate terms that are synonymous in normal language, but that here mean different things. Both in virtual visits and in professional orientation we learned what things we can work on and what it would be like to do in those places, the first being more practical and the second more theoretical.

Precisely for the matter seen I liked the course, since you can understand that I was studying and find even more reasons why I chose this career.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario